You should consider seeking psychotherapy when:
1. You feel overwhelmed, helpless and sad.
2. You experience difficulty with everyday activities,
3. Your job performance suffers, unable to focus, concentrate and set attainable goals
4. You become easily anxious, you worry excessively.
5. Your actions can be harmful to yourself or to others. You often feel angry, aggressive or you use substances.
6. You have difficulties when relating to friends or family. Your intimate relationships suffer.
7. You communicate but often feel misundertood.
8. Your dont feel any better after talking to friends.